The Vanguard Legionnaires
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Have you pre-ordered Destiny 2?
Whats the best shotgun in the game? Empty4/26/2017, 9:55 am by RetPetty

» Trials - Firebase Delphi
Whats the best shotgun in the game? Empty4/11/2016, 12:19 pm by RetPetty

» Iron Banner Rewards - 3/29/2016
Whats the best shotgun in the game? Empty3/29/2016, 11:49 am by RetPetty

» King's Fall Raid Guide
Whats the best shotgun in the game? Empty3/21/2016, 12:23 am by RiskiestDig2283

» Iron Banner loadout
Whats the best shotgun in the game? Empty2/26/2016, 8:49 am by RetPetty

» Website ideas or suggestions
Whats the best shotgun in the game? Empty2/18/2016, 5:34 pm by RetPetty

» Whats the best shotgun in the game?
Whats the best shotgun in the game? Empty2/18/2016, 9:52 am by RiskiestDig2283

» Grasp of Malok farming
Whats the best shotgun in the game? Empty2/18/2016, 7:29 am by RetPetty

» Valentines Crota Raid 2/12/2106
Whats the best shotgun in the game? Empty2/12/2016, 8:29 am by RetPetty

» Missing Ghosts?
Whats the best shotgun in the game? Empty2/9/2016, 4:15 pm by RetPetty

Poll

Have you pre-ordered Destiny 2?

Whats the best shotgun in the game? Vote_lcap0%Whats the best shotgun in the game? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Whats the best shotgun in the game? Vote_lcap100%Whats the best shotgun in the game? Vote_rcap 100% [ 1 ]
Whats the best shotgun in the game? Vote_lcap0%Whats the best shotgun in the game? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

Whats the best shotgun in the game?

2 posters

Go down

Whats the best shotgun in the game? Empty Whats the best shotgun in the game?

Post by RetPetty 2/8/2016, 3:17 pm

I love the look of the partycrasher but in crucible it tends to lose or trade at the best against the likes of conspiracy theory D. They have almost identical states it seems but the CTD tends to get the better ratio for coming out on top.

Whats your favorite shotgun and how does it fair in crucible?
RetPetty
RetPetty

Main : Warlock

Back to top Go down

Whats the best shotgun in the game? Empty Re: Whats the best shotgun in the game?

Post by RetPetty 2/18/2016, 7:00 am

The dead orbit patch A has caught my eye, anyone have any experience with it in PvP?
RetPetty
RetPetty

Main : Warlock

Back to top Go down

Whats the best shotgun in the game? Empty Re: Whats the best shotgun in the game?

Post by RiskiestDig2283 2/18/2016, 9:52 am

In PVP I rarely use a shotgun, cause I am a sniper, but, when I need one, my favorite is Conspiracy Theory. Not just a random one, but the very specific one you get from the Vanguard the first time your character completes a Nightfall. Having both Rangefinder AND Increased range, that particular shotgun has the biggest range I have ever seen in a Conspiracy Theory. With that kind of impact and range you are at a great advantage in any one to one confrontation. The downside is that it has also the slowest reload, so you have to hide in a safe place whenever you need to reload. For Court of Oryx there is also another shotgun I like to use because it's a lot of fun, especially when you have to deal with mobs of enemies that are not particularly powerful: Immobius. It's specific for Titan and it has very fast reload and rate of fire, and if you are a Defender Titan and you are inside your bubble, you don't need to worry about the ammo Wink

RiskiestDig2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum